CIRCLE UP: 2018 generosity
Watershed kicked off 2018 with a series called CIRCLE UP where we asked questions like...
What does it mean to root into relationships of substance?
What happens when ME becomes WE?
How can we create the most healthy, thriving community possible?
On February 4th Matt and Scott concluded the CIRCLE UP series together with a conversation about what it means for all of us to live well in community together with both our time and our resources. They unpacked statistics about the landscape of Watershed’s monthly giving during the last three months of 2017 (see below), and they shared some of the ways our generosity is having tremendous impact here at Watershed, in Charlotte and in some of the most remote parts of the world. Then, as a community, Watershed embraced a plan to commit to twelve months of increased generosity in the year ahead.
If you missed this conversation, we ask that you please take some time to watch the video or listen to the podcast. Then please take a moment to click below to begin standing in solidarity with the Watershed Community in 2018 in this capacity.
Here are a few examples of what your resources go to support:
- $75/month provides a child her/his experience in GreenHouse ($900/year)
- $125/month supports two students in middle or high school in our Global Justice programs ($1,500/year)
- $150/month sponsors a classroom of 24 kids in Catapult ($1,800/year)
- $175/month sponsors one Bloc experience ($2,100/year)
- $220 sponsors one Preface participant