The Head, Heart, & Gut: Enneagram Oneness Workshop for Couples
Saturday, October 13th
The Enneagram is a map that illuminates nine distinct patterns of the human personality. It is one of the most powerful and practical tools available for increasing emotional and social intelligence to create and sustain thriving relationships both personal and professional. Most of us are introduced to the Enneagram through our personality type, however there is so much more.
This fall, Watershed (in partnership with Enneagram Charlotte) will host a one day workshop for spouses, partners and significant others geared towards deepening intimacy and connection. Use of the Enneagram in this workshop will equip participants to ….
- Learn how to bring out the best in your partner.
- Get clear on your blind spots and learn how to bring them into the light.
- Practice a powerful communication skill to deepen your connection.
If you are interested in fortifying and sustaining a life long relationship with your spouse, partner or future spouse, investing in each other over the course of a day is well worth it. Join us this October in augmenting the most important relationship with the most important person in your life.
- Early Bird Registration: $170 for the first 10 couples to sign up on or before September 16th
- General Registration: $215 on or before October 1
- Late Registration: $235 per couple after October 1
Sign up for the event here.